Sakura Group provides solar energy system design & installation
Save money. Save energy. Save the planet.
Increase the value of your home while greatly reducing or eliminating your energy costs and environmental impact. Our solar panel systems utilize locally-made, high quality materials paired with our extensive experience; all at a cost well below other major solar installers. We’ll also work with you to navigate the tax incentives, both federal and state, that reduce upfront costs to as little as $500.
Sakura: We live our values
We source our materials from Oregon companies and pay our workers a living-wage because we believe in supporting the local economy and we value our employees. We keep our overhead low to simplify our construction and make solar power accessible to everyone. We strive to reinvest in the community, so we donate a portion of the proceeds from each of our projects to charitable causes. Your new solar energy system is an opportunity for us to work together to better our community and environment.
- locally owned and operated
- Oregon-manufactured products
- Single point of contact from consultation to final inspection
- Reduce CO2 emissions by 52 tons… the equivalent of planting 2,125 trees or not driving 95,400 miles
- Install a solar energy system now, be ready for the sunshine, and get a full summer of production!
Contact Us today to set up an appointment for a home evaluation and estimate.